Industrial Commissioning/Servicing Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Industrial Commissioning/Servicing Engineer.
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Industrial Commissioning/Servicing Engineer based in Newcastle, Staffs.
Applicants should have knowledge of:
- Industrial gas burners & control systems
- Electrical control circuits
- Troubleshooting of industrial electrical systems
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems and control circuits
- Motor drives and control systems
- Be computer literate
The Job will Entail:
- Commissioning Industrial Ovens and Furnaces (both at the works and onsite).
- Trouble shooting on a vast range of thermal processing plant.
- Identifying process problems and rectifying faults (both mechanical and electrical).
- Servicing Ovens, Dryer’s, and Furnaces.
- Working on own initiative to solve problems.
- Reading wiring diagrams and identifying electrical faults.
- Occasional overseas visits.
- Overnight stays required within the UK.
Caltherm design, manufacture and install Industrial Ovens, Driers and Furnaces and sell these
For over 40 years, they have supplied a huge range of industrial ovens with recirculation air up
to 650°C and furnaces with multi-zone control up to 1300°.
They design sophisticated custom-built solutions for loading, heating, curing and cooling
applications in a huge range of industries.
The Advantages of Submitting an Application:
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- To broaden your financial expectations
- To travel countrywide (a company van is part of the package)
- Occasional overseas visits
- Career advancement
To apply for this position, please send a copy of you CV to email@example.com